Hello Tradition 2021,
We hope this email finds you and your family well. Attached below is the link to the copy of the DCA press release regarding the 2021 season. We also want to give you the details on how this affects Tradition for the 2021 season. Below are the details we have set that will work in conjunction with the DCA guidelines.
1) Tradition is planning on a virtual winter January through March 2021. We plan on going outside the second weekend of April 2021.
2) Attendance to your online rehearsals will be necessary to secure your contract and fulfill it’s obligations.
3) If it is necessary for you to secure an instrument for rehearsal, please contact your caption head to make arrangements to meet our director Tom by appointment. This will require a $100 non-refundable downpayment to take the instrument home and will be applied to your tuition for the season.
4) DCA will vote in mid April to solidify the In-person DCA championships
5) Cost for the season with in person championships is $800
Cost for the season with complete virtual season is $550
6) Tuition payments will be submitted through the website ( Cincinnatitradition.org ) by clicking the “Support Us” link and then the “Sponsor” link. Please complete the information required to be sure your payment is applied to your account correctly.
7) February 1, 2021 Payment #1 of $150 is due
March 1, 2021 Payment #2 of $150 is due
April 1, 2021 Payment #3 of $150 is due
May 1, 2021 Payment #4 of either $100 (virtual season only / total of $550 for the season) OR $150 for In person DCA championships is due
June 1, 2021 Payment of $200 (only if we are having in person DCA Championships) is due ( total of $800 for the season)
*Know that this is an ongoing situation and plans for the season are subject to change.
*We will keep you informed of any ongoing changes as they develop.
Thank you and we will see you online very soon!