Hello Tradition 2021,
We hope this email finds you and your family well. Attached below is the link to the copy of the DCA press release regarding the 2021 season. We also want to give you the on how this affects Tradition for the 2021 season. Below are the details we have set that will work in conjunction with the DCA guidelines.
- Tradition is planning on a virtual winter January through March 2021. We plan on going outside the second weekend of April 2021.
- Attendance to your online rehearsals will be necessary to secure your contract and fulfill its obligations.
- If it is necessary for you to secure an instrument for rehearsal, please contact your caption head to make arrangements to meet our director Tom by appointment. This will require a $100 non-refundable down payment to take the instrument home and will be applied to your tuition for the season.
- DCA will vote in mid April to solidify the In-person DCA championships
- Cost for the season with in person championships is $850
Cost for the season with complete virtual season is $550
- Tuition payments will be submitted through the website ( Cincinnatitradition.org ) by clicking the “Support Us” link and then the “Sponsor” link. Please complete the information required to be sure your payment is applied to your account correctly.
- March 1, 2021 - Payment #1 of $150 is due
April 1, 2021 - Payment #2 of $150 is due
May 1, 2021 - Payment #3 of $150 is due
June 1, 2021 - Payment #4 of either $100 (virtual season only / total of $550 for the season) OR $150 for In person DCA championships is due
July 1, 2021 - Payment of $250 (only if we are having in person DCA Championships) is due ( total of $850 for the season)
*Know that this is an ongoing situation and plans for the season are subject to change.
*We will keep you informed of any ongoing changes as they develop.
*A hotel price increase effective Jan 2021 has increased the final amount due to $850 for the in person championships
Thank you and we will see you online very soon!